Find us on
Use on Salads or drizzle over your favourite meat.
1 small garlic clove, finely grated
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 teaspoons Bandersnatch mustard
120 ml Good quality Olive Oil
Sea Salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
Whisk garlic, vinegar, and mustard in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in the olive oil until emulsified; season with salt and pepper to taste.
You can make this ahead and store in the fridge in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
This is delicious served with a crisp green salad and saute potatoes.
2 tablespoons Jubberwacky Bandersnatch mustard
2 tablespoon Jubberwacky wholegrain mustard
3 tablespoons Apitherapy raw honey, (you can adjust this more or less to taste)
2 tablespoons chicken stock
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 sprigs rosemary
FOR THE MUSTARD RUB
1 tablespoon olive
1 tablespoon Jubberwacky wholegrain mustard
1 garlic clove finely grated or crushed
Sea Salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg C (fan).
2. To make the mustard rub, combine olive oil, garlic and whole grain mustard in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Using your fingers or a brush, work the mustard rub onto both sides of the chicken.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together Bandersnatch mustard, wholegrain mustard, honey and chicken stock. Add more chicken stock as needed until desired consistency is reached; set aside.
4. Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof heavy based pan or casserole dish over medium high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. Add mustard mixture and sprinkle with rosemary.
5. Place into oven and roast until completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 74
deg C, about 25-30 minutes.
6. Serve immediately.